Not only you but many of other women and girls are still struggling with no effective way to find their right bra size. Im writing this article sharing some tips in order to make it easier. Let me list out some reason for that.
– Firstly, your bra may get shrinkage after several time of washing since its bad quality fabric. Fabrics with inevitable charateristics of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. Keep in mind the difference between “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage”.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. it’s quite simple to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, it’s time for balancing it or if you love your new size, refresh yourself with some new pairs of bra.
– Thirdly,i guess that there is something to do with how you measure your size.
To check which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it make you feel uncomfortable. The discomfort may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.For instant,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Below are some that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 measurement that you need to take.
+ Firstly, Start with your band: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and don’t forget to relax your body. Round to the nearest whole number. Add four inches if it is even and five in case that it’s odd for your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your bust. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Take the nearest whole number too.Don’t forget to measure the distance between 2 cups. I think you could easily compare it with your old bra.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And Check that size chart offered by the seller:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s not too dificult, isn’t it?
– Check your old one: if you’re sure that your body has not change its measurement, the change must come from your bra. you could easily chooose the better one from the size table offered by the seller.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Not branded bra would be easier to have error in parameter because of not really good industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that this writing help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well